Kullanıcı avatarı
g.toto
Mesajlar: 2
Kayıt: 25 May 2022, 14:08
İletişim:
Durum: Çevrimdışı

Delta AS series with Powerflex VFD!

Mesaj gönderen g.toto »

Hello everyone, I need some help, I'm trying to control Powerflex 525 with Delta AS228r through ethernet. I tried many times but with no result. If any of you could orient me in the right direction it would be very helpful.
Kullanıcı avatarı
Turhan
Mesajlar: 7736
Kayıt: 07 Mar 2018, 16:06
Konum: İstanbul
İletişim:

Re: Delta AS series with Powerflex VFD!

Mesaj gönderen Turhan »

Hello,

You can use the sample application video. The sample application is prepared for AS200 PLC and Delta MS300 inverter. You can follow similar steps.

DELTA Electronics Turkey

Forum mesajlarınız, kullandığınız ürünlere ait tam model kodları ve detaylı teknik açıklamalar içermelidir.
Kullanıcı avatarı
g.toto
Mesajlar: 2
Kayıt: 25 May 2022, 14:08
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen g.toto »

Hello, thank you for the reply, that method that you told me did not work on my case!
I'm trying to control using different method - "explicit messaging" and I can communicate with the VFD, I can read/write data, but I'm having a problem realizing in which parameter should I write the data to Start/Stop, Move Forward/Reverse, and command Frequency. I read the datasheet and the "command frequency-b002" parameter, and "drive status-b006" are only read parameters!
I have looked at different videos of controlling that VFD, but in every case they are using Allen Bradley PLCs, and theirs software provides the tags necessary to Start the VFD and set the Frequency, but in my case with a Delta PLC that's not possible or I don't know how!
Any advice on what should I do next would be really appreciated!
Kullanıcı avatarı
Turhan
Mesajlar: 7736
Kayıt: 07 Mar 2018, 16:06
Konum: İstanbul
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen Turhan »

Have you tried to communicate with the simple communication command? For this you can browse MODRWE(API:1817) command.

You can find detailed explanations in the AS Series Programming manual. ---> AS Series Programming Manual
DELTA Electronics Turkey

Forum mesajlarınız, kullandığınız ürünlere ait tam model kodları ve detaylı teknik açıklamalar içermelidir.
Cevapla

“PLC Forum” sayfasına dön