spikee
Mesajlar: 14
Kayıt: 18 Eki 2022, 13:23
İletişim:
Durum: Çevrimdışı

Asda-M questions gantry - homing

Mesaj gönderen spikee »

Hi,

I have installed the Asd-M and Asd-B3 on my CNC machine with the mesa 7i96s controller.
But I have a few more questions about its operation.

Question:
1 - Gantry mode ;
- By default, all my axis are in PT mode. Command by my controller is by a differential pulse (PT)
- Need to do homing manually or by drive (in PR mode) -> how to switch mode on the fly?
- when the gantry axis is homed. Enable gantry mode (P2-58) -> can this be done "on the fly"?
- Do I need to change their position control mode P1-01 of the slave axis to "speed control" for medium coupling before or after enabling (P2-58)
- There is an IO for "Gantry - enable" does this need to be done only on the slave axis or also on the master axis?

Note: P2-54 is done beforehand by using the Gantry gain tuning utility
https://www.deltaww.com/en-us/FAQ/2076
There are three kinds of gantry motion with different coupling strengths between two axes.
1. Position control with two axes: weak coupling
2. Position control with the main axis, and speed control with the secondary axis: medium coupling
3. Position control with the main axis, and torque control with the secondary axis:

strong coupling Example 1: A one-piece linear module or carriage for the Y-axis;
Example 2: Two motors drive a screw, i.e., the two axes drive a single device.

Gantry motion settings:
1. Use the parameter P1-01 Control Mode to configure the tracking mode for the secondary axis.
2. Use the parameter P2-58 to enable the gantry function and commands.
3. Use the following parameters to adjust tracking of the secondary axis. P2-54 -> The Gain of Synchronous Speed Control P2-55 -> Integral Compensation to Synchronous Speed P2-56 -> Integral Compensation to Synchronous Position P2-57 -> The Bandwidth of Synchronous Control
Kullanıcı avatarı
spikee
İletişim:

Re: Asda-M questions gantry - homing

Mesaj gönderen spikee »

In this situation is the following correct:
P1-01 for the master = PT/PR mode
P1-01 for the slave = PT/PR/S mode

Can the three control mode switches of PT -> PR -> S mode be done with IO or does it need communication for that.

Gantry homing
Before gantry sync can be enabled the gantry needs to be squared. My cnc controller has limitations so it is beneficial to do it in the servo drive.
Is the following sequence correct?
[Preparation] set up all the homing parameters:
Resim
1. Switch from PT to PR mode (IO or communication)
2. issue homing command via (IO or communication)
3. wait till homing is done (IO or communication)
4. move axis to abs. position of the z-pulse location (IO or communication)
5. switch back to PT mode (IO or communication)

My main question in this is how to ensure that the homing of the gantry happen in parallel.
The reason is that my gantry allows ~5-10mm of "non-square" before it binds and you get overload errors on the servo drives.

My cnc controller has a homing mode for this, how does delta handle it?
Kullanıcı avatarı
spikee
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen spikee »

Merhaba,

Asd-M ve Asd-B3'ü mesa 7i96s kontrolör ile CNC makineme kurdum.
Ancak çalışması hakkında birkaç sorum daha var.

Soru
1 - Gantry modu ;
- Varsayılan olarak, tüm eksenlerim PT modunda. Kontrolörümün komutu bir diferansiyel darbe (PT) ile
- Manuel olarak veya sürücü ile (PR modunda) homing yapmak gerekiyor -> anında mod nasıl değiştirilir?
- gantry ekseni homlandığında. Portal modunu etkinleştirin (P2-58) -> bu "anında" yapılabilir mi?
- Etkinleştirmeden önce veya sonra (P2-58) bağımlı eksenin P1-01 konum kontrol modunu orta bağlantı için "hız kontrolü" olarak değiştirmem gerekiyor mu?
- "Gantry - enable" için bir IO var, bunun sadece bağımlı eksende mi yoksa ana eksende de yapılması gerekiyor mu?

Not: P2-54, Gantry kazanç ayarlama yardımcı programı kullanılarak önceden yapılır
https://www.deltaww.com/en-us/FAQ/2076
There are three kinds of gantry motion with different coupling strengths between two axes.
1. Position control with two axes: weak coupling
2. Position control with the main axis, and speed control with the secondary axis: medium coupling
3. Position control with the main axis, and torque control with the secondary axis:

strong coupling Example 1: A one-piece linear module or carriage for the Y-axis;
Example 2: Two motors drive a screw, i.e., the two axes drive a single device.

Gantry motion settings:
1. Use the parameter P1-01 Control Mode to configure the tracking mode for the secondary axis.
2. Use the parameter P2-58 to enable the gantry function and commands.
3. Use the following parameters to adjust tracking of the secondary axis. P2-54 -> The Gain of Synchronous Speed Control P2-55 -> Integral Compensation to Synchronous Speed P2-56 -> Integral Compensation to Synchronous Position P2-57 -> The Bandwidth of Synchronous Control
Kullanıcı avatarı
spikee
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen spikee »

Bu durumda aşağıdakiler doğru mudur?
Master için P1-01 = PT/PR modu
Slave için P1-01 = PT/PR/S modu

PT -> PR -> S modunun üç kontrol modu anahtarı IO ile yapılabilir mi yoksa bunun için iletişim mi gerekir?

Gantry hedef arama
Portal senkronizasyonu etkinleştirilmeden önce portalın karelenmesi gerekir. Cnc kontrolörümün sınırlamaları var, bu yüzden bunu servo sürücüde yapmakta fayda var.
Aşağıdaki sıra doğru mu?
[Hazırlık] tüm homing parametrelerini ayarlayın:

Resim
1. PT'den PR moduna geçiş (IO veya iletişim)
2. (IO veya iletişim) aracılığıyla hedef arama komutu verin
3. homing işlemi tamamlanana kadar bekleyin (IO veya iletişim)
4. ekseni z-darbe konumunun abs. konumuna hareket ettirin (IO veya iletişim)
5. PT moduna geri dönün (IO veya iletişim)

Bu konudaki asıl sorum, kızağın hedefe yönelmesinin paralel olarak gerçekleşmesini nasıl sağlayacağım.
Bunun nedeni, kızağımın bağlanmadan önce ~ 5-10 mm "kare olmamasına" izin vermesi ve servo sürücülerde aşırı yük hataları almanızdır.

Cnc kontrolörümün bunun için bir homing modu var, delta bunu nasıl hallediyor?
Kullanıcı avatarı
spikee
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen spikee »

Daha fazla bilgi bulmaya çalıştım. Ancak ASDA-M hakkında kamuya açık bilgiler çok sınırlı. Biraz yardım almam mümkün mü?
Kullanıcı avatarı
spikee
İletişim:

Mesaj gönderen spikee »

Merhaba, lütfen biraz destek alabilir miyim?
Cevapla

“Servo Forum” sayfasına dön